How To Reset Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds
The powerbeats pro wireless earbuds are capable of holding a full 1.5 hours of playtime, which means you can put them on and go all day without worrying about having to charge your headphone batteries mid-day. Knowing how to reset powerbeats Pro Wireless earbuds is necessary to remove any tracks and beats or other saved settings that may have been associated with the headphones.
How to put in earbuds and connect:
If you’re having trouble connecting your Powerbeats Pro earbuds to your device, or if they keep disconnecting, you may need to reset them. Here’s how:
- Make sure that your earbuds are in the case and that the case is charged.
- Open the lid of the case and hold down both the Volume up and Volume down buttons for 10 seconds. You’ll see a white LED light on the front of the case flash.
- After 10 seconds, release the buttons and close the lid of the case.
- Put your earbuds in your ears and press the power button on each earbud to turn them on. They should now be reset and ready to connect to your device.
How to turn on your headphones?
If your headphones are off, you can turn them on by pressing and holding the multi-Function button for 2 seconds. The LED Indicator will flash white to show that the headphones are on. You can also check the battery level of your headphones by double-pressing the B Button. The LED Indicator will briefly flash red to indicate the battery level. If the indicator flashes red multiple times, it means that the battery is low and you should charge the headphones as soon as possible.
To turn off your headphones, press and hold the multi-Function button for 2 seconds. The LED Indicator will flash white to show that the headphones are off.
Turning off your headphones:
If your Powerbeats Pro earbuds keep disconnecting, power them off and then back on to reset them. Here’s how:
- Press and hold the system button and the volume down button for 10 seconds.
- The Powerbeats Pro earbuds will turn off and then back on. You’ll hear “Powerbeats Pro connected” when they’re ready to use again.
If your device is not responding or you’re having difficulties pairing
If you’re having trouble with your Powerbeats Pro earbuds, there are a few things you can try to reset them. First, make sure that they’re charged and turned on. If they’re still not responding, you can try holding down the multifunction button and volume down button for 10 seconds. This should reset your earbuds and clear any temporary issues. If you’re still having problems, you can try resetting your earbuds by deleting them from your Bluetooth device list and then reconnecting them.
The Connection App:
One of the great things about the Powerbeats Pro is that you can use the Connection App to manage your earbuds and keep them updated with the latest firmware. If you ever need to reset your earbuds, you can use the Connection App to do so. Here’s how:
- Open the Connection App on your mobile device.
- Select the Powerbeats Pro from the list of devices.
- Tap on the Settings icon next to your earbuds.
- Scroll down and tap on Reset Earbuds.
- Confirm that you want to reset your earbuds by tapping on Reset.
Your earbuds will now be reset and ready to be paired to your mobile device again.
Reset Steps with Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds
If you’re having trouble with your Powerbeats Pro earbuds, resetting them may help. Here’s how to do it:
- First, make sure your earbuds are charged.
- Then, press and hold the button on the right earbud for 10 seconds until you see the LED light flash red and white alternately.
- Finally, release the button and your earbuds will reset.
How to reset Powerbeats Pro without case:
If your Powerbeats Pro earphones are malfunctioning, you may need to reset them. You can do this without the case by following these steps:
- First, put your earphones in pairing mode by holding down the button on the right earbud for three seconds.
- Next, open the Bluetooth settings on your device and delete the Powerbeats Pro from the list of paired devices.
- Finally, hold down the button on both earbuds for 10 seconds until you hear a voice prompt telling you that the earphones have been reset.
We hope this article has helped you reset Powerbeats Pro earphones. If you’re still having trouble, feel free to reach out to customer support for assistance. In the meantime, be sure to explore all the features of your earphones so that you can enjoy them to their fullest potential. Thanks for reading!